Quinoa Salad Recipe | How to Make Quinoa Salad
Salads become an irreplaceable companion in your diet plan when you start eating healthy. But there are hardly a few salad recipes that taste good. Salads require extra texture, crunch, and some healthy ingredients to serve your taste buds. So if you are living with the conception that salads are pretty dull, Chef Guntas has brought you a brand new quinoa salad recipe to change your mind.
This quinoa salad recipe is not only filled with nutrients but also enriched with texture and crunch from the nuts and seeds. The best part about this salad is the vibrant colors it carries. Besides, you don’t have to worry about sourcing tricolor quinoa’s main ingredient. It can be delivered to your doorstep from online healthy store. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
Tricolor Quinoa Salad Recipe with Nuts and Seeds
Quinoa Salad Ingredients
- Tricolour quinoa: 1 cup
- Red bell pepper chopped: ½ a piece
- Green bell pepper chopped: ½ a piece
- Yellow bell pepper chopped: ½ a piece
- Lettuce: A bunch
- Peanut butter: 2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice: 2 teaspoons
- Trail mix or seeds and nuts mix: A handful
- Salt: As per taste
- Chat masala: As per taste
Also Read: Overnight Oats Recipes
How to Make Quinoa Salad At Home: Step By Step Process
- Boil the tricolor quinoa and keep it aside for later.
- Take a big bowl and add the chopped red bell pepper, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper. Now, tear a bunch of lettuce leaves by hand and add them to the bell pepper mix.
- Now bring the boiled quinoa and add it to the pepper mix. Add 2 tbsp peanut butter and 2 tbsp lemon juice. Mix it well with two spoons to better distribute the butter and lemon juice.
- As per your taste preference, add the trail berry mix or the seeds and nuts mix. You can also add both for better taste, texture, and extra crunch.
- It’s time to season the beautiful salad with salt. You can sprinkle some chat masala for some tanginess and extra flavors.
- Your salad is ready to serve on the table with more trail mix, nuts, and seeds on the top. Don’t let it rest for a long time after preparing it. It brings the best flavor profiles when served immediately after preparation.
Also Read: Pesto Sauce Recipe
This easy quinoa salad recipe will bring joy to your table alongside other dishes it accompanies. Every ingredient used in this recipe is healthy, easy to incorporate in a diet plan, and completely vegan! You can also get the tricolor quinoa, peanut butter, and trail mix from healthy store. So let’s make this easy quinoa salad at home and enjoy healthy eating.